Office chair refers to various chairs equipped for convenience in daily work and social activities. Office Mate office partners divide office chairs into narrow sense and broad sense. The narrow sense refers to the backrest chair that people sit on when working on the desktop in the sitting state. The generalized office chair refers to all the chairs used in the office, including the executive chair, Intermediate chair, meeting chair, staff chair, conference chair, visitor chair, training chair, etc.
1. Casters: ordinary casters, PU wheels (soft materials, suitable for wooden floors, and machine rooms).
2: Chair legs: The thickness of the iron frame directly affects the service life of the chair. Surface treatment: polishing, spray painting, baking varnish (surface gloss, not easy to remove paint), electroplating to delete the atlas (wood frame can not be electroplated), the electroplating quality is good, and it is not easy to rust.
3: Pneumatic rod: also called the extension rod, used to adjust the height and rotation of the chair.
4: Chassis: The part that holds up the seat, and the bottom is connected with the air rod.
5: Chair seat: It is composed of wood, sponge and fabric. The quality of wood boards is usually not felt by consumers. Sponge: recycled cotton, new cotton. 99% of manufacturers use the two together, the thicker and harder, the higher the cost, the thickness is appropriate, and the hardness is appropriate. Press the chair seat with your hands, Materials: Ma Rong, mesh, leather. The plastic frame is pressed into the net cloth. This type of chair is more in line with breathability.
6: Handrail: Thickness affects quality.
7: Chair back seat connection (corner code): The chair seat and the chair back are separated, connected by steel pipe or steel plate, steel plate, usually 6mm or 8mm thick. However, steel plates with a width less than 6 cm must be 8 mm thick.
8: Chair back: a chair with a steel frame and a plastic frame, which is made of a combination of mesh fabric, which is breathable.
9: Lumbar pillow: reflects the comfort of the chair.
10: Headrest: express the comfort of the chair.
From the perspective of material composition, it can be divided into: leather office chair, PU leather office chair, cloth office chair, mesh office chair, plastic office chair, etc. From the perspective of the type of use, it can be divided into: boss chair, work chair, staff chair, supervisor chair, conference chair, meeting chair, ergonomic chair, etc. From the perspective of use occasions, there are mainly offices, open staff offices, meeting rooms, reading rooms, library rooms, training classrooms, laboratories, staff dormitories, staff canteens, etc.
The consumption of office chairs is mainly concentrated in three groups of people: one is the purchase of enterprises; the other is government purchase; the third is school purchase; the fourth is people's family (in the study). But nowadays, the proportion of government procurement is not large enough, and it is mainly concentrated in corporate purchases, which accounts for the main force.
1. It should be lifted and handled gently during transportation, and special attention should be paid to avoid collisions.
2. After sitting for a long time, you should often pat the sedentary parts and edges to restore the original shape and reduce the depression caused by the concentration of sitting power. When placing the leather, it should be kept away from heat sinks and direct sunlight should be avoided. Exposure to strong light is strictly prohibited. Do not rub vigorously during normal cleaning, so as not to damage the epidermis. For leather sofas and office chairs that have been used for a long time or accidentally stained, you can use a cloth dipped in soapy water (or washing powder, with a moisture content of 40% to 50%) to scrub. Then wipe it with clean water, and then dry it with a clean cloth. Do not use strong detergents (such as detergent powder, chemical solvent turpentine, gasoline or other inappropriate liquids) to clean. 1. Office chair 2. When using, try to place the center of gravity in the middle of the pneumatic rod to ensure that the pneumatic rod rises and turns lightly and flexibly; office chairs after long use should always check whether the screws on the mechanism are loose, and tighten them in time if they are loose; springs and knobs Whether it is loose or not, the spring should adjust the elastic force according to the user's own body weight, so that the back of the chair can return freely and it is most comfortable to lean against.
3. It is strictly forbidden to sit on the armrests of sofas and office chairs or place heavy objects.
4. The office chair must be maintained regularly in strict accordance with the instructions, so as to extend its service life.
5. Don't leave the office chair under the sun for too long. This will cause some plastics to age and cause hydrogen embrittlement.
Clean attention One First of all, of course, we must understand the material of the office chair. However, the legs of general office chairs are mainly made of solid wood and iron. The stool surface is made of leather or fabric. The cleaning methods of chairs of different materials are different when cleaning.
Two: If it is a leather art office chair, it is best to try it in an inconspicuous position when using the leather art cleaner to see if it fades. If there is fading, dilute it with water; if it is particularly dirty, use lukewarm water and let it dry naturally.
Three: The solid wood office chair legs can be wiped directly with a dry cloth, and then some detergent, do not wipe with a cloth that is too damp, and then exposed to dry, which will accelerate the internal decay of the solid wood.
Four: The general cleaning method of fabric stool is to spray detergent and wipe gently. If it is particularly dirty, it can be cleaned with warm water and detergent. Don't just rub it with a brush, in that case the fabric will easily look very old.
The problems The current domestic problems with office chairs include: lack of scientific marketing strategies. It is embodied in the lack of long-term, stable and scientific strategic guidance on marketing issues, such as marketing, market promotion, channel management, logistics and distribution, after-sales service, and manufacturer relations.
Phenomenon 1: There are many brands, disorderly market competition, obvious regional characteristics, and other characteristics.
Phenomenon 2: Low-end production has become a production base for foreign companies. office chair office chair.
Phenomenon 3: The design ability is generally low, and most of them can only rely on plagiarism.
Phenomenon 4: Fake and inferior products impact the market environment.
Phenomenon 5: Environmentally friendly chairs are not developed enough.
Many manufacturers produce immature technologies. At present, there are only a few professional office chair manufacturers in China, with independent design, development, and production capabilities. Ergonomics, quality, environmental protection, and material innovation will be urgently needed to strengthen domestic furniture.
The standard of a good office chair A good office chair should meet the following standards: Must have a height-adjustable device and a flexible 360-degree arbitrary rotation basic function. The depth and width of the seat must be correct. The front edge of the chair should be kept in a circular arc. At the same time, a fiber cloth with good air permeability should be selected. It has a backrest that supports the body and relieves fatigue and tension. The curve design is matched with the size of the waist of the human body to prevent the vertebrae of the waist from becoming arched and achieve the function of protecting the vertebrae of the waist. The chair must move with the body, not restrict the user, only one sitting posture. Choose a five-claw foot with a large bottom area and high safety. The chair must be able to move freely. It is best to choose a chair with wheels, and the wheels should be made of different materials according to the softness and hardness of the floor. The chair must not have a bad design that hooks clothes or hinders work. If you use a chair with armrests, you need to choose a material with a good touch on the surface of the armrest. All adjustment devices should be simple and easy to operate. Should be designed to be able to add accessories such as handrails at any time. Choose a chair suitable for the user, and at the same time have product guarantee and perfect after-sales service. It has a beautiful appearance and appropriate color matching.